THANK YOU to everyone who turned out to the 2023 Splash!
The Splash raised $27,990!
- Raffles $1,620
- Annual Donation from Northwoods Community Realty $10,000
- Jump Donations $16,370
- Tomahawk High School Hockey $8,141 – Will also receive an additional $1,000 for collecting the most donations! Jumpers: Carson Childers, Caiden Reichelt, Austin Lamer, Scout Stromberg, Beau Stromberg, Brody Hilgendorf, Sawyer Hanna, Abby Schertz, Alex Clifford, Caleb Dickens, Jonah Dickens, Coach Chris Bembinster
- STAR Foundation $3,892 – Jumpers: Bob & Jackie Leonhard
- Tomahawk Fire Department $2,024 – Jumper: Melissa Nieman
- Kwahamot Water Ski Club $1,107 – Jumpers: Morgan Schaefer, Zach Hanse, Keith Hanse, Elle Boers, Mara Boers, Alex Pinter
- Tomahawk Together $707 – Jumper: Ferron Fisher
- Tyler Kahle Memorial Field $422 –Jumpers: Nick Kahle & Discover Wisconsin Host Apurba Banerjee
- Tomahawk Food Pantry $152 – Jumper: Logan Cook
If you have a nonprofit organization, this is a great way to raise money without organizing an event or selling anything! All money stays in the Tomahawk Area.
Put the 2024 Splash on your calendar Saturday, Jan 6 and contact us for more information!