Apply for Funding
Are you a local non-profit organization or group?
- Applications are accepted from Tomahawk area community groups, non-profits and civic organizations.
- The STAR Foundation Board of Directors meets every other month (February, April, June, August, October, December) to review applications for funding.
- The average grant size is $1000.
- The Foundation does not make contributions to individuals.
- Community groups and non-profit organizations may submit one application per project per calendar year for funding.
- If you are selected for funding, or if more information is needed, you will receive notification following the next Board Meeting.
- You will be contacted when disbursements are made.
Mail your application form to:
Tomahawk STAR Foundation
PO Box 402, Tomahawk, WI 54487
OR drop off at the Chamber:
208 N 4th St, Tomahawk, WI 54487